Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Shoesday Tuesday: Alexander Wang's Marta

Hey Slendees!

Jeneka K. here to share with you a slice of the shoe-obsessed model life :) This week I'm totally coveting Alexander Wang's Marta
It was love at first sight when I first saw Marta on the runway. She was one of the most memorable shoes for me from NYFW SS2013. Watch Alexander Wang's SS2013 show below if you haven't seen it already or if you want to relive the amazingness all over again ;) I remember watching the live streaming and going nuts at the finale. 

Click here if you can't see the video.

I fell in love with Marta all over again when I saw her in a Neiman Marcus ad the other week while flipping through magazines. She literally took my breath away with her slight edginess, chic finish and that chunky heel (which I'm loving for the spring btw)!


If I didn't have to go homeless for a month just to have her (did I mention she costs $1200?), I'd pair Marta with a cute spring dress, drape a light leather jacket over my shoulders and go simple on the accessories, maybe just some chunky round studs. Day or night, Marta and I would conquer the world! Ok, maybe we would just go shopping and have a late lunch with friends :)

May the fierce be with you!

xoxo*j

No comments:

Post a Comment